Strategic Envisioning for Churches
It’s the effectiveness of your model, not the scope of your mission, that will ultimately determine your success.
Do you have a plan for achieving your mission?
A strategy is simply a “plan of action with an end in mind,” Your ministry model is your strategy.
Your end in mind is your mission and vision. But, for your mission and vision to come to fruition, you need a comprehensive and repeatable strategy.
It doesn’t matter how noble or great your mission, if you don’t have an effective strategy, you will have frustrated staff, disillusioned leaders, and misaligned departments.
The Strategic Envisioning Process helps leaders discover their organizational reality, design updated strategies, and deliver improved solutions.
- Why Your Last Strategic Plan Still Sits on Your Shelf
- Understanding Strategic Planning in
- Designing a Strategy that Delivers (Course)
- Designing a Strategy that Delivers Results
- One & Two-Day Strategy Workshops.
- Six to Twelve Month Strategic Relationships
Check out the free resources above.
Let’s see if working together
works for you..
Your church is unique.
Our strategic envisioning process leverages a framework to maximize your church’s potential without sacrificing your core cultlure.