ARE YOU READY TO CREATE A FUNDING SYSTEM?
Systems add intention to your mission. That’s why you need a generosity system like the Funding Funnel.
Success is accidental and unrepeatable without a system, and failure is less fixable.
I created this course to help you design a holistic system for growing generosity in your church. The FIRST SESSION will give you an overview of the Funding Funnel and help you understand how to think about building a generosity movement.
Check out the FREE RESOURCES list (see “Materials” above) available in the COMPLETE COURSE and MASTERCLASS EXPERIENCE. “Course Materials” tab at the top of the course may page. These materials will be referenced throughout our time together.
This course is divided into five sections:
- YOUR FREE SESSION: Introducing the Funding Funnel and Giving Categories.
- Moving Non-giver to Tippers.
- Moving Tippers to Givers, Givers to Investors, & Givers to Stewards.
- Putting the system in place.
- Capital Campaign Best Practices and Maximizing Year-End Giving.
Ready to get started? Review “Session One.”
The COMPLETE COURSE and MASTERCLASS EXPERIENCE includes the below FREE RESOURCES.
- FUNDING FUNNEL PLANNING TEMPLATE: You'll use this template to build a complete, annual Funding Funnel approach.
- Sample Funding Funnel Annual Flow (PDF or Excel)
- Funding Funnel Blank Template (PDF or Excel)
- CATEGORY BOUNDARIES: As you'll see in the first module, defining the boundaries is critical to understanding how to inspire people to their best next step.
- VISION SCRIPTS AND CONCEPTS: We speak specifically to each category to inspire each category. These scripts and concepts help you understand how to communicate effectively with each group.
- THANK YOU SYSTEM CONTENT AND IDEAS: What's rewarded gets repeated. This document describes who to reward and how to do it well.
- SEGMENTATION SUGGESTIONS AND EMAIL SAMPLE: Segmentation is one of the most powerful means to inspire movement (of any kind). When it comes to emailing your congregation, understanding how to segment the greater group allows you to better speak specifically to categories.
- EMAIL NURTURE SEQUENCES: After you create segments, you'll need to leverage them through email nurture campaigns.