HOW DO YOU KNOW WHEN IT’S TIME TO REMODEL YOUR CHURCH MODEL?
There are several reasons your church model may need a remodel:
- If your church no longer reaches people far from God, it’s time to remodel.
- If your church isn’t growing through conversion, it’s time to remodel.
- If your church is no longer relevant to the people in our community, it’s time to remodel.
- If your church isn’t inspiring, encouraging, and equipping people along their faith journey, it’s time to remodel.
- If your church isn’t meeting people where they now are and moving them forward in their faith journey, it’s time to remodel.
YOUR CURRENT MODEL WAS BUILT FOR A PREVIOUS MOMENT.
Models are always built for moments. So what happens to your model when the moment passes us by? That’s our only guarantee. Every current moment eventually becomes a past reality, leaving our strategy and approach somewhat irrelevant. If nothing ever changed, then our models could remain the same. But we both know that’s not possible. Change is the only constant.
Check out the FREE RESOURCE list (see “Materials” above). These resources are available in the COMPLETE COURSE (coming soon) and MASTERCLASS EXPERIENCE (Message me about the next Masterclass).
This course is divided into SIX CONVERSATIONS. Masterclass Participants received ONE additional, personal session with Gavin.
- YOUR FREE SESSION: Building a Better Church Model.
- SESSION 2 – The Church Engagement Journey Model: In this session, I’ll reveal a new church and discipleship model design for today’s culture and your community. I’ve been working on this for a few years, and the churches implementing it today are seeing significant results.
- SESSION 3 – Let’s Fix The Physical: Your in-person experiences are critical to a comprehensive discipleship pathway. But they need to change to meet the demands of our current culture.
- SESSION 4: -Let’s Integrate Digital: Every person has approximately 70 hours of discretionary time outside of Sunday morning. In this session, we’ll discuss how to INTEGRATE digital channels into our overall model to be truly HYBRID.
- SESSION 5 – Delivering a New Ministry Model: In this conversation, we’ll discuss the best practices for building a 12-month model, implementing the model, staff alignment, and new metrics that help us measure success.
- SESSION 6 – Funding and Volunteering in the Model: Finally, in the last conversation, we’ll discuss how to incorporate and accelerate generosity and volunteerism within the model.
If you find this helpful, consider purchasing the COMPLETE COURSE (coming soon) and MASTERCLASS EXPERIENCE (Message me about the next Masterclass).
The COMPLETE COURSE and MASTERCLASS EXPERIENCE includes all the FREE RESOURCES you need to understand the Chruch Engagement Journey, teach it to your team, design the model for your church context, and implement the model in your church.
- THE CHURCH ENGAGEMENT JOURNEY OVERVIEW: Slides and images you can use to better understand movement within the model and teach your staff and core volunteers.
- ANNUAL PLANNING MASTER TEMPLATE: In Excel and PDF form, you'll have access to a SAMPLE CALENDAR FLOW and a BLANK TEMPLATE you can use to design the flow necessary to execute the model.
- WAVE EXAMPLES: In the course, we frequently discuss building waves of movement. As a free resource, I offer several samples of movement waves driven by felt need.
- VOLUNTEER AND GIVING WAVE EXAMPLES: Similar to the model waves, I offer samples that display how the model is best utilized to accelerate volunteering and giving within your church.